[tlhIngan Hol] is this grammatically correct ?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Nov 7 23:21:21 PST 2019

*From: *De'vID
> It was an anthology of Star Trek stories put together for the 40th
> anniversary: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Constellations

Thanks to both of you. This really was new to me. I've added this to the
wiki for future reference — in addition, of course, to all of your
perfectly maintained databases. wa' Dol nIvDaq matay'DI' maQap!

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/Constellations

While doing this, I noticed we should / could / might want to find an
agreement on abbreviations. In my list, I now have the following
identical shorts. Any suggestions to distinguish?

STC 	Star Trek Communicator
STC 	Star Trek: Continuum
STC 	Star Trek Constellations

--