[tlhIngan Hol] is this grammatically correct ?

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Wed Nov 6 07:42:01 PST 2019

It looks grammatically correct to me. However, I would also prefer to use {latlh}, although I think it would be clearer to attach it directly to nuvpu', rather than making a compound with a relative clause:

{pa' Qotbogh latlh nuvpu'vaD jatlh...}

You might also consider something like {lutlhejbogh nuvpu'vaD jatlh...}, but that might not make it clear that the others are also lying down.

//loghaD