[tlhIngan Hol] targh wab

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Sat May 25 17:28:33 PDT 2019

Beetles or Beatles?

{targh} is close to “great” backwards, and “well, well, well” reminds me of The Ed Sullivan Show, where the Beatles first appeared on American television. He started every show saying, We’ve got a really, really great show for you here tonight.”

I saw that show as a kid. I remember gender confusion because of the long hair. I’d never seen long hair on a male before and was too young to resolve the cognitive dissonance.

Sent from my iPhone.
charghwI’