[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: luS

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Sat May 25 00:56:28 PDT 2019

This debate raged on in the Na'vi community as well. In the end, the
conclusion was the 'correct' glottal stop character was +02bc, or '
Marc seems to like using conventional characters as much as he can to
make typing transliterated Klingon simple. I suspect that any character
that looks approximately correct will work fine, except for
circumstances where the text may be electronically translated or
converted.