[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yuQ

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue May 21 11:21:39 PDT 2019

An interesting point here is that the Klingon version of the concept of deixis is not merely spacial and temporal, but also abstract, in the sense of near/now what we’ve been talking about {-vam} vs. far/then something other than what we’ve been talking about {-vetlh}. This might not be unusual for language in general, but it’s good to have it confirmed in canon.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.