[tlhIngan Hol] mermaid

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed May 8 01:05:09 PDT 2019

Am 08.05.2019 um 09:57 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> If it's Ca'Non (is it ?) can someone post it in the list too, so that it
> can be archived ?

hehee... That's the reason why I wrote that - and I hope I didn't create
a new 'I'-situation.

Briefly, it seems this word is not canon. De'vID contacted the author,
who wrote that he requested that word at the KLI and got response from
Lawrence. At this point, I don't know what that word is, and whether
it's canon. We are still searching so it's too soon to answer that.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"