[tlhIngan Hol] What would you do ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu May 30 09:36:43 PDT 2019

SuStel:
> I recommend to mayqel that he not separate the two sentences
> of a sentence-as-object with semicolons. The semicolon is used
> to show that two separate sentences are related.

Oh, this is beautiful ! Thank you for telling me this !

SuStel:
> The semicolon is also a stronger separator than a comma.

I didn't know that ! So, would you agree with the following statement ?

There are only three separators: dot comma and semicolon, and from
weakest to strongest, they are ranked as:

comma, semicolon, dot

~ m. qunen'oS
I don't know how you call the dot in english