[tlhIngan Hol] What would you do ?

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Thu May 30 08:07:44 PDT 2019

But he isn’t doing that. This isn’t a chain of SAOs; it’s two independent SAOs. It’s not “the dog knows that you have a disruptor that you see it.” It’s “the dog knows that you see it. The dog also knows that you have a disruptor.”

As for the actual question in the original post, qatlh muSujnIS ghu'vam?