[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: luS

PICHLMANN Christoph Christoph.PICHLMANN at agrana.com
Mon May 27 04:08:52 PDT 2019

For what it's worth, most of the apostrophe/single quotations marks end up being question marks in the mails I receive. Single straight ones come through fine.
Not sure how it's for others. I'm using Outlook/Exchange here, getting the digest mails from the list.

For example a few lines from one of Lievens mails:

>It doesn't only look very ugly when you read a text like {QI?tu? ?och
>vI?el?a?} where the quotes jump back and forth, but it's also just the
(In case it turns back to apostrophes, the klingon has ? every third character.)

Personally, I only use the ', mainly because it's easier to type - the others require a press of the spacebar to appear. (Or another character that can't be modified by them.)

Christoph