[tlhIngan Hol] doubly {-meH}ed nouns

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed May 15 12:52:33 PDT 2019

And how does that teach them how to say actual expressions in Klingon? How many years will it be before they actually make common use of the thing they passionately argued about for a dozen messages in a thread?

I honestly think they’d be much better served if they tried to say a common expression several different ways. Then they’d be learning how to USE the language instead of just how to argue about it.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.