[tlhIngan Hol] Can we say {qarbe''a'} ?

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 12:09:40 PDT 2019

I would interpret {qarbe’’a’} as asking me to confirm that a statement is inaccurate. Since we are asking if the information is {qarbe’}.

vagh vIghro’ ghaj qurgh, qar’a’?
“qurgh has 5 cats, is that correct?”

loS vIghro ghaj qurgh,qarbe’’a’?
“qurgh has four cats, is that incorrect?”

—jevreH

Sent from my iPhone