[tlhIngan Hol] And if I saw maltz today..

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Sat May 4 12:26:30 PDT 2019

I would probably call spaghetti something like {tIr SIrghmey} by analogy with {tIr ngogh} but when I’m feeling silly I might call them {tera' tIr qaghqoq}.

Pasta in general can probably be {tIr X} where X is the form factor of the pasta. Like lasange could be {tIr navmey} or {tIr volmey} or {tIr letbaQmey}, maybe even something like {tIr letbaQ Doj}. Penne could be something like {tIr 'ochHommey}.

For heels, maybe {waq woch}?