[tlhIngan Hol] veQpu' or veQmey ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu May 16 02:09:08 PDT 2019

I don't think there's a Ca'Non answer to this, so I'm just asking for
personal opinions.

Suppose I want to write a passage, where I'm talking about how people
who torture animals are human trash.

I start by writing {veQ Human}, but as the passage continues, I choose
occasionally to write {veQ} only.

When writing the plural, should I use {veQpu'} or {veQmey} ?

I realize, that perhaps in english you wouldn't pluralize the "trash";
but humor me, because the issue here isn't *this* particular example.

The issue here, is "if you needed to pluralize a noun, which refers to
people, but that noun wasn't capable of language, would you use {-pu'}
or {-mey}" ?

~ m. qunen'oS