[tlhIngan Hol] Instinct yes, but of what kind ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri May 10 02:46:38 PDT 2019

We have {Duj} for "instinct/instinct".

There are two kinds of "instinct":

1. The "gut feeling"; e.g. "my instincts tell me ancient cats are expensive"
2. The actual instinct; e.g. survival instinct, reproductive instinct, etc

So, which of the two is {Duj} ?

And if you say the second, then I guess it would be ok to write
{ngaghmeH Duj} for "reproductive instinct", right ? Or would this mean
"ship in order to have babies" ?

Also, if you say the second, then I guess it would be also ok to write
{nga'chuqmeH Duj} for "sexual instinct", right ? Or would this mean
"ship for the purpose of f*** our brains out" ?

~ m. qunen'oS
ghe''orDaq, 'InSepDu' remtaH latlh Hol luchenmoHlu'pu'bogh