[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh ghItlh peSlu'. batlh peSlu''a'?

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 09:35:19 PDT 2019

paq'batlh was released under a Creative Commons License 3.0.

this work is licensed under the creative commons
> attribution-noncommercial-noderivs 3.0 unported license.
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/

Which means:

You are free to:
> Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
>
> Under the following terms:
> Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the
> license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable
> manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your
> use.
> NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
> NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you
> may not distribute the modified material.

A while back, I found a site hosting an open-access PDF of paq'batlh, along
with other open-access academic works. I thought a copy of paq'batlh that
was easily searchable and copy-and-pasteable would be beneficial to the
mailing list (especially Voragh, who's frequently cited Klingon from PB but
was unable to provide a translation). However, I want to double-check that
it's all right to share it here. (I don't know what fiddly details of the
CC license might apply here, for instance.)