[tlhIngan Hol] More gender

John R. Harness cartweel at gmail.com
Wed May 29 09:53:51 PDT 2019

 I've started using *Har'ey*, rainbow, to refer to LGBTQ+ people: *Har'ey
tach*, *Har'eynganpu*', *Har'ey loD ghaH'a' *etc. DeSDu' and I came up with
this while sitting in a gay bar and struggling to talk about it.

This is decidedly not canon, and has nothing to do with fictional Klingons.
I also don't hate *le'yo'*, pride, being used with lgbtq connotations.
(Google Klingon Pride and there's a good picture of the Timmins Klingons
with a *le'yo'* sign.) I don't have a good way to be more specific than
that, yet. *le'yo'ngan ghaH, loD ghaH parmaqqayDaj'e'. *???

Tangent: Think of the valences *maqoch* and *chaj *could take on in some
gay/lesbian/bi/pan fiction!
Another tangent: *SIHwI' *and *SIHmoHwI'* for "top" and "bottom."

--
John Harness
Mr. / He / Him

The Condo Association <https://thecondoassociation.com/>