[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "neutral gender"

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue May 28 10:49:45 PDT 2019

Once again, you're addressing a matter on the assumption that someone gives
a crap, as to what a klingon would or would not say.

I used the alien example as an example. The question is "how do we express
neutral gender".

Since I'm not into klingon roleplaying/cosplaying etc, I don't care for the
preferences of a fictional race.

You're trying (again) hard, to promote the image, that "if klingon lacks
something, then it's for a reason".

Klingon vocabulary lacks a lot of things, because it's humanly impossible
for someone to create an entire vocabulary from scratch.

But I can't accept arguments that everything is the way it was supposed to
be.

We all love klingon. But some refuse to blind themselves to the obvious
truth, that there are things missing.

Anyways, I'm tired of all this.

~ m. qunen'oS