[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: luS

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri May 24 09:34:32 PDT 2019

"This may officially be the dumbest argument ever."

Then it's time to stop it, both of you (David and Lieven).

This "argument" is no longer anything to do with with the Klingon language
itself. If you two want to continue to argue about which character to type,
take it off list or switch to using Klingon only.

Chris
List Admin