[tlhIngan Hol] Punctuation

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue May 21 05:52:53 PDT 2019

DloraH:
> While many times, the << >> are not
> necessary, sometimes it may be helpful.

hmm.. Interesting.. I hadn't thought of the case you suggested.
Indeed, in such an event, angled brackets, could be helpful.

However, now, on a practical matter..

I think in the past, people here had written, that their email
client/program/service (however the ghe''or it's called), reads as
blank whatever is between these angled brackets.

On what scale does this actually happen ?

The last thing I would want, would be writing a long passage, and a
considerable portion of it, being "erased/read as blank".

~ m. qunen'oS
<<'Imyagh>> ghughbogh DoS vIpoQ