[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: jIvvo'

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon May 13 12:58:09 PDT 2019

Am 13.05.2019 um 20:13 schrieb De'vID:
> Not completely. At the time I watched the released scenes with the
> overdubbing and matched the lip movements to the scripted lines, I
> believed this to be true and wrote it down. But I don't have the movie
> now to double-check.

Okay then - I had been working on this for a while, so now this was my
remeinder to compelte the thing: I've made a video on Youtube that
compares the original pre-fx scene to the final scene from the movie.
I'm sure it's helpful for anyone who like to compare those two versions.

And besides, I'm really astonished how perfect Marc Okrand made those
new words fit the lips so perfectly. You really don't see/hear a difference.

See it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVaRoU0IqnI

--
Lieven L. Litaer