[tlhIngan Hol] Instinct yes, but of what kind ?

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 08:09:59 PDT 2019

I’m not sure there’s actually much of a difference between 1 and 2. We can differentiate between instinct and non-instinct to a degree (with a healthy grey area between instinct, intuition, and cognition) because we are sapient, and have higher cognitive functioning. Thus we have more than out instinctual and conditioned responses, whereas non-sapient animals have varying levels of instinct and response but less cognitive depth they can apply to it.

—jevreH

Sent from my iPhone