[tlhIngan Hol] And if I saw maltz today..

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun May 5 00:59:49 PDT 2019

De'vID:
> {nuch qagh}.

Good idea, but I'm afraid if someone read this, without knowing in
advance what we are talking about, he wouldn't understand.

De'vID:
> > Why isn't this covered by {DaSpu'}?
Hugh:
> I wondered that briefly, but {DaSpu'} are on the other side and face in the opposite direction.

My thoughts exactly.

The problem isn't just to find a description; the problem is finding
one which when heard or read, conveys the meaning.

In the past, there have been many truly wonderful ideas; to name a few..

ghunchu'wI's {qul pugh} for "ashes".
jeremy silver's {Somraw to'waQ} for "tendon" and {Hom to'waQ} for "ligament"
lieven's {qulchoHbogh qImroq} for "autumn" and {tujchoHbogh qImroq} for "spring"

The above are examples of "oh-my-kahless" excellent solutions, because
they convey the meaning. So, this is what we need to be trying to
find.

~ m. qunen'oS
keep calm and study Ca'Non