[tlhIngan Hol] How do I say "execute order 66" ?

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu May 2 08:45:32 PDT 2019

The exact nature of Order 66 isn't really explored in the movies, but in the novels it's described as one of 150 contingency plans that can be activated in in certain dire circumstances.

To avoid suspicion, Chancellor Palpatine also included Order 65, which orders the Grand Army of the Republic to detain or kill the Chancellor.

I think {nab} is probably the most suitable word for this, possibly as a short form for {chach nab}.

I think {DIgh} or {ta'} would be the most appropriate verbs.

//loghaD