[tlhIngan Hol] Is DIn the opposite of qa'rI' ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Mar 28 07:12:29 PDT 2019

I’d like to modify what I said about {vegh}. I think it means to pass from an open space to an enclosed space, AND THEN TO AN OPEN SPACE. You don’t {vegh} into a space. You {vegh} THROUGH a space. You can {vegh} through a doorway or through a tunnel. If you go into a tunnel and you stay there, then you didn’t finish {vegh}ing.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.