[tlhIngan Hol] A long document

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Mar 11 11:46:02 PDT 2019

Yep.

I’m rusty. This is why I’m writing. {-Hey}/{-law’}. [sigh] It’s coming back to me, but it needs work to get that penetrating oil into those stiff, noisy hinges…

And {chaH} instead of {bIH} is worse. I actually thought {bIH} and “corrected” myself. I blame sleep deprivation. I hate Daylight Savings Time, especially when it stops.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.