[tlhIngan Hol] If only we could use twice to say..

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Tue Mar 19 17:15:11 PDT 2019

> On Mar 19, 2019, at 18:58, Will Martin <willmartin2 at mac.com> wrote:
>
> The core issue here is whether or not being beautiful is numerically measurable.

Agreed. For the purposes of this discussion, I was working under the assumption that either Klingons measure beauty numerically, or that they use metaphorical numeric comparisons to compare non-numeric things, like English can. Neither of those assumptions seem like particularly good ones, and I’m not aware of any canon to support them, of course.