[tlhIngan Hol] A long document

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 01:45:14 PDT 2019

Without knowing the correct answer (if there is one to start with..), I would choose tIq.

When I hear text, recipe, manuscript, etc, my mind goes to something which is writen somewhere, regardless someone has actually begun reading it or not (so that the duration would come to play).

So, in my mind, long document means long in measure of space which it is occupying, and not time it requires to read/recite etc..

But..

jangmeH mu'tlhegh lugh vISovbejchugh, ngagh'eghjaj qeylIS !

f*** kahless if I know what is actually correct !

~ changan qIj