[tlhIngan Hol] Verbs of measure

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Mar 28 07:06:02 PDT 2019

Am 28.03.2019 um 13:38 schrieb DloraH:
> I am not saying we should just ignore all the rules; I just saying that
> in casual conversation, we can get away with it a little bit.  Okrand
> even mentions such in the books.  I don't have the quotes handy and I
> am running late for work.

Most quotes around this are summarized in the Wiki:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/ContradictoryRules

It's in KGT where he writes that Klingons sometimes break grammatical
rules, while talking about the error of omitting the lu- prefix. (p.172:

"Agreeing is not a trait typically associated with Klingon nature,
however, and apparently, at least under certain circumstances, this may
extend to grammar as well."

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"