[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yItlhHa'

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Mon Mar 25 08:17:44 PDT 2019

> On Mar 25, 2019, at 09:50, Will Martin <willmartin2 at mac.com> wrote:
>
> This was a chance to have ten categories, instead of 12, with 1/10 of the categories having a single member

It took me a moment to figure out that “rover” was the tenth category, but {-moH} isn’t the only singleton; there’s {-neS} as well.

I like to internally think of {-Ha'} as type 0 and {-Qo'} as type 8.5, although {-Ha'} has been seen coming after other suffixes in canon. (I don’t remember the exact skybox card offhand.)