[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing exterior

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Mar 15 09:49:28 PDT 2019

Wow.

Just wow.

That’s pretty vindictive. Impressively so.

You seem to be responding to someone who claims more authority than I intend to. I’m just giving my opinion.

All I was saying was that if you want to prove that we need a word we don’t have, you didn’t work very hard to create that proof.

That’s it.

I don’t think that deserves this degree of venom.

But if you like venom, go for it. No skin off my nose. I’m going on a walk with my wife and my granddaughter. Much better company.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.