[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom'a' 2019

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Mar 12 13:32:32 PDT 2019

Dear friends of the Klingon language,

some of you might already know about our annual meeting that has been
going since 2002, but still I'd like to remind the others:

The next qepHom'a' is scheduled for
14 til 17 of November 2019
in Saarbrücken, Germany

The attendance fee is only 25,- Euro and room rates go from 40,- to 52,-
euro and include breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Registration is possible until September 15, 2019

one important note:
Due to the increased number of interested people, we had to limit the
number of attendees. Each registered attendee will be picked randomly
and informed about his possibility to attend.

registration and more information on http://www.qepHom.de

Use hashtag #qepHom2019

--
Lieven L. Litaer