[tlhIngan Hol] A long document

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Mar 11 01:52:51 PDT 2019

Am 11.03.2019 um 09:45 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> Without knowing the correct answer (if there is one to start with..), I
> would choose tIq.

I would also prefer tIq over nI', but it might certainly be possible
there's another word for that. The word {tIq} makes me think of
something that is somehow longer than wide, such as a rope or a stick.

When you have a text and you would write the lines next to each other
without making a line break, then it will be a "long" text. But i'm not
sure one would say that the bible, as an example, is a {lut tIq}.

In this case, also remember the quite new word {qargh} which is used to
describe a "thick book". (but still does not answer the question of a
"long text").

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"