[tlhIngan Hol] the contradiction of yoda

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Mar 8 11:58:37 PST 2019

Anybody interested in being the Beginners’ Grammarian?

It’s a great opportunity to grow as a Klingonist, and it is a huge service to the community.

When I was BG, Krankor (The Grammarian) got frustrated with the quantity of messages ABOUT Klingon with so very little written in the language, and so he took the vow for a month and didn’t write anything in English. He assigned me, as BG, to translate everything he said, though I was supposed to wait a day or so to give everyone a chance to try to translate it themselves. So, I had a lot of well-constructed Klingon to translate. It helped me enormously to better understand the language. And the beginners could count on having it all translated for them, to get them through the parts they couldn’t figure out on their own.

Anybody game?

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.