[tlhIngan Hol] chevchuqmoH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 5 07:19:56 PST 2019

But there’s this line from the paq’batlh”

   Qo'noS tuqmey muvchuqmoH qeylIS
   Kahless united the tribes of Kronos (PB)
The only other example of {-chuqmoH} I know of is {pujchuqmoH} “they weaken each other":

(st.klingon 11/1997):   Since {-moH} is a Type 4 suffix, if a suffix of Type 1, 2, or 3 is to be used (such as {-chuq} “each other” [Type 1] or {-nIS} “need” [Type 2]), it would precede the Type 4 {-moH}; for example, {pujchuqmoH} “they weaken each other” or {pujnISmoH} “he/she needs to weaken [somebody]”.
--
Voragh

From: SuStel