[tlhIngan Hol] two type-5 on a {-bogh} phrase

terrence.donnelly terrence.donnelly at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 27 06:22:00 PDT 2019

Since when has any suffix besides -'e' been legal on either  noun which is the subject or object of a relative verb? Did Okrand change his statement that he couldn't make it work as anything but subject or object and I missed it?ter'eSSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: SuStel <sustel at trimboli.name> Date: 6/27/19  8:08 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: tlhingan-hol at lists.kli.org Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] two type-5 on a {-bogh} phrase
    On 6/27/2019 9:00 AM, Daniel Dadap