[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: magh

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Tue Jun 4 06:35:46 PDT 2019

> On Jun 4, 2019, at 08:24, Lieven L. Litaer <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> The Klingon Wiki usually has the answers:
> www.klingonwiki.net/En/StarTrekContinuum
>
> The words in there were just displayed as word plus definition, and a
> phrase; nothing more.

Ah, thanks. Not sure how I never knew about that, since I was definitely using the web and watching a lot of Star Trek in 1996. Too bad it’s not properly preserved, although I suppose it’s not a great loss as far as Klingon is concerned if they really were doing things like saying {magh} can mean “indicate, reveal”.