[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "tablecloth"

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Jun 25 03:27:03 PDT 2019

Am 25.06.2019 um 11:33 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
 > Oh, this is beautiful.. / how could I've known this ?

Please include the message you're referring to, so that anyone who looks
here later, knows what "THIS" is you talk about.

 > Luckily, our Ca'Non master revealed this gem, but the truth remains,
 > that newcomers not having access to Ca'Non past (or a considerable
part of it) are jay'ed.

Not necessarily. There is the new word list of the KLI, the Hol 'ampaS,
the boQwI', the klingonwiki, who all try to keep up collecting the
information for that reason.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"