[tlhIngan Hol] Archive of past qep'a' & qepHommey

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jun 24 09:33:36 PDT 2019

ja' qurgh:
 >> Anything of interest that showed up was recorded in
 >> HolQeD.

ghel mayqel qunen'oS:
> Interesting; does this apply for the qepHommey too ?

No, because HolQeD stopped before we got new words at the qepHom.

All the new words of the German qepHom are printed in each year's
exercise booklet. The words themselves were always immediately forwarded
to boQwI' and the KLI's new words list. The pages themselves were never
scanned or published, but parts of them can be seen at the pages I've
mentioned in the previous message.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"