[tlhIngan Hol] Decomposed plural persons

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Sat Jun 22 08:29:39 PDT 2019

> On Jun 22, 2019, at 09:39, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> {Qu' DataghDI' 'aqtu' mellota' je tIqaw.} (TKW p.187)

'aqtu' mellota' je vIlIjlaw'pu'!

Okay, seems pretty clear that multiple {ghaH}s can be considered to be {chaH} for the purposes of {moHaq rom}, which makes me feel better about my initial assumption. It would still be interesting to see examples where there is disagreement between whether the prefix and at least some of the people it refers to are first/second/third person, if they exist, since the examples you cited were both third person all around.