[tlhIngan Hol] What does {Du' naH} mean exactly ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 03:46:33 PDT 2019

De'vID:
> KGT Daghaj'a'? tenwal chorghmaH HutDaq De' DaSuqbogh tu'lu

ok, I found it. For the purpose of making this thread complete, I'm
pasting here the relevant info:

"Fruit or vegetables that come from a farm ({Du'}) are called either
{naH} alone or {Du' naH} ("farm fruit or vegetable," or "produce");
the wild variety is termed {naH tlhab} (literally, "free fruit or
vegetable")."

However, I still don't understand, if we could use plural on the {Du'
naH}, as in {Du' naHmey}, or {Du'mey naHmey}.

De'vID:
> bIQubtaHvIS tlhIngan Hol Dalo'be'law'.

The problem is that thinking in klingon, doesn't always lead to the
given Ca'Non meaning.

For example, we have the {Say'qu'moH}, which is given as "sterilize".
But if I thought in klingon, I would understand it to mean, "to make
very clean", which is quite different from "sterilize".

~ m. qunen'oS