[tlhIngan Hol] chaHDaq Hopbogh Daq tu'lu'

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 11:07:20 PDT 2019

Assume, there is an accident having taken place in a city.

The accident has been described, the people involved have been described,
the city too, and then I want to say "far from them (from the accident and
the people involved), there is a location".

Because, I *need* to continue the story by saying "at *that* location
something else happened".

In this context, would the {chaHDaq Hopbogh Daq tu'lu'} be adequate for
"far from them (the people involved), there was a location" , so then I
will say {DaqvamDaq qaS ..} ?

Perhaps, I can just say {Daq HopDaq qaS...}.

But suppose that in the story, there is someone else involved too, who may
not be near enough to the accident, so I *need* to specify near to *who*
the location to be described next, actually is.

~ m. qunen'oS