[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Hut'In vIl

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Jun 6 12:59:28 PDT 2019

When I worked in Colonial Williamsburg I learned that in the 18th century, a screwdriver was a hammer. What we now call a screwdriver was then called a screw TURNER. Early screws were so course-grained that they were often driven in with hammers. Alternatively, you could turn them in with screw turners.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.