[tlhIngan Hol] According to Matthew chapter 1 (quotations punctuated)

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Jun 2 01:12:36 PDT 2019

Am 02.06.2019 um 09:32 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> Since a server *is* a physical location, it *does* satisfy the {-Daq} rule.

But why don't you just say {wI'qIyDaq}? It is a location, even though
not physical.

> Hugh:
>> 'a nuq 'oS «chel» 'e' vISovbejbe'.
>
> I'm afraid I don't understand this sentence. You're using a question
> as object, which is an illegal construction.

I'm not sure, but I think that {nuq} forms an exception. We have only
one example from the TalkNow Software {nuq Datlhutlh DaneH} but we have
no explanation on how we can expand that. But I think that Hugh's
sentence is all fine.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"