[tlhIngan Hol] Imperatives and type nine suffixes

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Sun Jun 9 15:36:32 PDT 2019

I don’t remember ever seeing a rule against using type nine verb suffixes with an imperative prefix. At the same time, I also cannot think of any sane reason one would want to do this, nor can I coax any example I can think of where a verb has both an imperative prefix and a type nine suffix into making any kind of sense.

I’m pretty sure that type nine suffixes and imperative prefixes can’t coexist, but maybe I’m just not being imaginative enough. Can anybody think of an example where a type nine suffix somehow marks an imperative verb and actually means something useful?