[tlhIngan Hol] Archive of past qep'a' & qepHommey

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 04:55:41 PDT 2019

Speaking as a beginner, the information which needs to be available,
is information on words being released in qep'a'mey, qepHommey,
HolQeD, mailing list, and crap like that.

I agree with De'vID, that if a word has been released in a book, then
buy the jay' book. After all, how do you expect to learn the language,
if you don't have the book of that language ?

But the problem is, when we talk about info released in qep'a'mey,
qepHommey, mailing list, HolQeD or on some qeylIS-forsaken-go-figure
source. *Then* is the problem.

~ hjkkjhkhj