[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "tablecloth"

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Jun 25 05:42:51 PDT 2019

The problem with language is that there is such a broad scope of stuff to know. The New Words List and boQwI’ are excellent reference materials, when you know what to look for. Mistakes happen when you don’t know what to look for, even though it’s right there in the reference materials. I think the Word of the Day, and voragh’s contributions and the discussions that follow help prompt one to discover things that one otherwise might not remember to look up.

We are fortunate to have a community of members who will certainly remind us when we were unaware of something, or forgot that there was a thing we could have looked up.

I certainly look forward to being corrected countless times. Otherwise, why would I keep coming back for more?

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.