[tlhIngan Hol] Archive of past qep'a' & qepHommey

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Mon Jun 24 08:49:50 PDT 2019

Prior to when I started making them for the qep'a' I've helped run, I don't
believe there were any published leaflets or notes released during the
event. The qep'a' I attended prior to being involved in them didn't have
any kind of handouts, but there may have been something in the years before
that, although no one has ever mentioned such a thing to me. Anything of
interest that showed up was recorded in HolQeD.

qurgh