[tlhIngan Hol] Archive of past qep'a' & qepHommey

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 00:57:44 PDT 2019

Each year one qep'a' and one qepHom take place.

And as soon as they have taken place, the corresponding leaflet, which
reveals the new vocabulary, grammar etc, is posted on this list.

The only leaflets/pdf etc, that I have are the ones of the
qep'a'/qepHommey having taken place from the summer of 2016, until
now, since I joined this list, a few months before 2016.

Can I find somewhere, the archive of the past qep'a'/qepHommey ? Is
there an archive somewhere ?

~ m. qunen'oS