[tlhIngan Hol] {Sa'Hut qung} lo'lu''a' pagh {Sa'Hut QemjIq} lo'lu''a'?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Jun 19 05:14:10 PDT 2019

Am 19.06.2019 um 13:59 schrieb Michael Kúnin:
> Accroding to Maltz, one can fill a {QemjIq} but not a {qung} so would {Sa'Hut QemjIq} be more appropriate?

Anatomically, the qung we are talking about, obviously refers to the
anus, which is more like an opening (a qung) which you can close with a
{qorghwI'}.

I you would try to fill that {qung} as you would do with a {QemjIq},
then whatever you put in there - let's imagine "sand" - that would end
up in the "large intestine", not in the anus. You don't fill the "anus"
like a {QemjIq}.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"