[tlhIngan Hol] ghoS and {-vo'}

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Fri Jun 14 19:08:45 PDT 2019

> On Jun 14, 2019, at 12:05, Will Martin <willmartin2 at mac.com> wrote:
>
> Well, I guess if this place stinks really badly, or is about to explode, then it COULD be said that you must go BECAUSE of this place. Some characteristic of the place is the cause of the urgent response of going.

Indeed, you wouldn’t even need to go AWAY from the place any more, which smelling bad or danger of explosion might motivate you to do, since you’re just going BECAUSE of it: maybe it has a great view, or some historical/cultural significance worthy of pilgrimage, or it’s the only place where you can observe an astronomical event, etc…